Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ireland!

Sorry it's been so long my dear friends! I only have a couple of minutes so I'm going to make it quick!

I got here just fine and did tons of sightseeing the first day! Went all around Dublin, touring Grafton St as well as taking a tour of Trinity College and seeing the Book of Kells and Book of Durrow. (Art history dork!!) Anyhow, the library there was "class" ('cool').



I also got a phone, so email me if you would like the number. It was a bit of an ordeal though to get the darn phone, but I have it now, so it's all good.

Anyhow, everybody here is lovely. I am sharing a dormitory like room with 5 girls and everybody, including the four boys are lovely. We are just the newbies. The actual cast will be meeting up with us in a couple of weeks. Anyhow, all i've been up to so far basically is dancing 9 hours a day learning the show! I don't think I've ever learned so much material this fast in my life! It's so fast paced, but I love it. It's a dream come true, literally!

More updates soon!
Tons of love,
Laura

8 comments:

Ravi said...

Oh wow that sounds awesome! Looks like you're really having a good time there =D
Good luck Laura! And post more superly awesome pictures of awesome places!

CDXsharkie said...

!!! epic picture. thats so intense. Keep having an awesome time!

auds said...

omg. that picture. is freaking amazing. trinity college as in trinity college of music?? looks like you're having so much fun. :)
email me your phone number please? thanks zook
<3 audzooks

Norcal said...

Sounds so exciting! Keep the pictures coming.

Nine hours a day of practice? How are the feet/legs holding out?

Stelle said...

Yay! That picture is beautiful. Like I said, call me sometime. Anytime. You have my schedule.

I am so proud of you for being optimistic and willing to give everything a try! (You know what I mean.)

I MISS YOU LOVELY
I'm glad you love Ireland.
Duh.

molly said...

laura, i'm so happy for you! you're really truly living your dream. and that's such a crazy amazing thing.

gomibako said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gomibako said...

I'm so happy for you. What you are doing is truly amazing and admirable. I hope all is going well.
-Bob