Sunday, September 28, 2008

Goodbye Dublin

Today is my first day off in three weeks! It feels so nice to rest my legs. We leave for Russia tonight. I am so nervous for the first show! After our five hour flight, we are taking a nine hour train journey to somewhere in Russia (I really should know this) only to have about an hour or so before our first show! Anyhow, I am leaving my laptop behind because I don't want to lose it in Russia, so I will try to go to internet cafes as much as possible to keep this blog updated! I cant wait!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so excited for you! Don't forget to take pictures :D

molly said...

enjoy russia!!!! and i can always help you with your russian! <3

Steve said...

so jealous! hope you are having fun! Miss seeing you around.

グウィニー said...

akdhakdhaks, I can't believe you're in Russia and already had your first show. Does your intl. phone number still work? What's the time difference? I miss my sister! Eating lots of lettuce and enjoying ho cho. Love love love you, hun! <3